Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Eternity Forever DFW 2012
Saturday, December 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM (CST)
Fort Worth, TX
Join us for a night like no other. 2 New York Times Best-Selling Authors and 2 true stories to be released on film. Bring your family, friends, and neighbors to experience this event where you will hear true stories of men who have been to places most of us have never been.
Here is what you should expect:
- Food & Beverage concessions
- Don Piper's true story account of how he was killed in a car accident and how he was taken to heaven for 90 minutes.
- Ian McCormick's true story account of how he died and was taken to outer darkness and then heaven
- Bill Wiese's account on how he was taken to Hell for 23 minutes
- Guest speaker book signing at designated tables where you can meet the authors
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Get there early and allow travel time through traffic and parking. Parking meters in downtown Fort Worth (including those around the Convention Center) are free every weekday after 6pm and all day on weekends.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
When & Where
Eternity Forever Inc. / Reach Every Kid
We look forward to seeing you!