Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Environmental Monitoring and Contamination Control Plan
Friday, February 15, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute cleanroom contamination control training will review the common mistakes that people make in cleanrooms that lead to contamination, show how to develop a successful contamination control program and discuss ways to improve your facility's design and maintenance.
Why Should You Attend:
This 90-minute presentation will review the basics of personnel practices and discuss cleaning and disinfection. The most common source of contamination in the cleanroom are people and as such it is important to cover common mistakes in behavior and gowning. The speaker will address facility design and conditions as well since these are also a contributor to contamination. As an attendee, you will get a complete overview the basics of how to control your cleanroom environment how to get the best possible yield of products.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Review the most common mistakes people make in cleanrooms that lead to contamination.
- Learn how to develop a successful contamination control program.
- Learn ways to improve facility design and maintenance.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.