Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Biblical Counseling Institute - Dysfunctional Family
Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Did you know . . .?
- Dysfunctional families tend to be either enmeshing or controlling.
- You may have grown up in a dysfunctional family, but you can learn how to develop healthy relationships.
- Every person in a dysfunctional family fulfills a certain "role" that is necessary for their survival.
Do you know how to define a "dysfunctional family"? Did you grow up in a dysfunctional family? Was your role the hero, the clown, or the loner? You may have discovered that you learned some unhealthy patterns or relating to other people but now don't know how to change them. Come and learn how to build strong and healthy relationships. Join us as June addresses questions like these . . .
- “I don't know how it feels to be a part of a healthy family. How can I experience 'normal' family life?”
- “I grew up in a messed-up family, and I am now repeating many patterns from the past. What should I do?”
- “Every time someone criticizes me, I feel intimidated. How can I overcome this feeling?"