Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Kids' Rights Parenting Class
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (CDT)
Effective July 1, 2006 the Illinois Supreme Court passed into law a mandate that all parents with minor children who separate/divorce must complete a 4 hour parenting class.
Kids' Rights provides parents with the tools necessary to maintain focus on their children during this process of rebuilding their family after a separation/divorce.
* All Children Have the Right to Know and Love Both Parents
* Children Neither Want or Need to be Exposed to their Parents Conflicts
* All Children Have the Right to be Physically, Emotionally and Financially Supported by Both Parents
* How Divorce Impacts Children and
* One Child/Two Homes
Kids' Rights is offered on a sliding fee scale.
Fees range from $25.00 - $125.00.
* Note: Income is verified via the court system
Please use the email address below to notify us of an additional class participant's name or if you are not the card holder.
***IMPORTANT*** If using a credit card of a different name, notify The Parent Place to let them know the name of the person taking the class!