Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Social Media for Your Business
York, United Kingdom
If you are already using social media, or feel confident that you can utilise it but want to know more then this workshop is for you.
This 1/2 day workshop covers the practical implications of social media upon your business, and explores new ways of working in more detail:
- How to build fans/followers that are relevant to your business
- Defining what you want to achieve from your social media campaign(s)
- Choosing the right strategy for your business
- How to implement your social media strategy to deliver your objectives
- Measuring the success of your campaign and reviewing activity
- Relationship building
- Managing inbound and outbound news
- Event promotion and organisation
- Assigning internal management and resources
- Policing social media
- Tone of voice
- Planning campaign actions
- Integration with offline activity
This event will be hosted at The IT Centre on York Science Park (8:45am for 9.00am start until 1.00pm). Normally £125 per person - reduced for Launch Event in YORK. Discounts for 2 bookings or more.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
The IT Centre
York Science Park
YO10 5DG York
Survive And Thrive
Survive And Thrive is an initiative aimed at helping UK manufacturers improve their potential, using a combination of marketing, sales and finance skills.
All manufacturers are welcome to attend.