Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Risk Assessment-Compliance Using Easy To Fill Out Documentation
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
Learn how to perform risk assessment as part of the risk-based approach to computer system validation.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will show how you can determine and document risk in a process to reduce system validation time and ensure compliance.
The presenter will share real life examples that make application of the techniques, covered in this webinar, understandable in the context of any validation project. The training will include a workshop for participants to perform their own hazard analysis so they are proficient in applying the risk-based techniques.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- How to identify risk and plan risk-mitigations?
- How to use the hazard analysis to make validation efficient?
- How to document the risk assessment using a template?
- How risk assessment reduces validation time?
- Determine risk in a process to reduce the testing effort.
- Traceability made automatic.
- Workshop exercises.
Who Will Benefit:
This course benefits anyone that uses computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for regulatory, clinical, laboratory, and IT professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors.
- IT/ IS
- Laboratory staff
- GMP, GCP, GLP professionals
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.