Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Central NJ MAIN MEETING - Foreclosures and Short Sale Workshop
Saturday, November 5, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Piscataway, United States
Short sales are the hottest thing going on in the distressed real estate market, and the trend is only hotter now the government is handing out cash to the banks to entice them to get them done!
Today it comes as no surprise that everyone is or wants to be a Short Sale Expert. Well you've been to the rest now come to the best as we feature the best Short Sale experts in the Tri-State Area to answer your questions!
Come and Learn:
- An overview of the Short Sale Process.
- How to find your very first Short Sale Deal within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- How to properly put the house under contract and disclose to the homeowner and bank your intentions to flip.
- How to Influence the BPO (Broker's Price Opinion).
- How to find a buyer in today's market and close for HUGE PROFITS.
- Last, but not least, the "Ultimate Short Sale Technique".
Our experts for the evening:
- Nick Tang
- More to come
Seating is limited to only 30 people, so make sure you claim your seat now!
- $10 for Community Pass Member but RSVP is required.*
- $30 for Non-Member but RSVP is required.
Walk-ins without RSVPing will be charged $50, provided that seating is available.
*Community Pass Members please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Go here for information on how to become a Community Pass Member today.