Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Increasing Human Effectiveness (Victoria, BC Canada)
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 4:30 PM (PDT)
Increasing Human Effectiveness
June 12th & 13th, 2012
Victoria, BC Canada
Tuesday Day 1: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm PST
Wednesday Day 2: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm PST
Increasing Human Effectiveness (IHE) has set the standard for staff development workshops for over 35 years. Proven to significantly increase organizational resiliency and receptivity to change, this comprehensive curriculum enhances personal awareness, critical thinking skills, attitudes and the behavior change skills necessary to thrive in a changing work environment. Incorporating the latest advances in brain research and behavioral sciences, the IHE process enables participants to act with greater confidence in times of uncertainty, identify and challenge outdated comfort zones, interact more productively with peers and subordinates and more fully engage themselves in their work and professional relationships.
Increasing Human Effectiveness teaches participants how to “thrive – not just survive” in an ever-changing workplace. Here are just a few ways in which IHE will help your organization:
- Increase personal adaptability and resiliency to help participantsbetter manage both internal and external business changes
- Identify and break through age-old behavioral comfort zones and organizational blind spots
- Measurably improve internal and external customer service and satisfaction scores
- Improve organizational capacity to attract, motivate and retain top talent
- Promote higher levels of individual and team accountability
- Significantly improve the attitudes, beliefs and expectations of your leaders, managers and associates
- Create a workplace culture that invites engagement, commitment and energy