Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Integrating User Experience Into Agile
Many development teams are adopting Agile techniques, but don’t know how to effectively incorporate user-centered design and UX best practices into the process. This two-day course provides practical insight, whether you are new to Agile or trying to get more out of Agile.
Unlike other Agile courses taught from either the engineering or usability perspective, this course teams up two leading industry experts from the worlds of Agile and User Experience to shed light on different perspectives and lessons learned.
- Introduction – Agile Principles and Values
- Introduction – User-Centered Design
- Lean Concepts
- Agile requirements
- Agile vs. Waterfall
- Scrum basics
- Why UX people should LOVE Agile (yes, really)
- Challenges of Agile for UX
- Challenges of UX and Agile for Development
- Agile lifecycle and UX activities
- Models for UX interaction with Agile teams
- Designing from Epics – you’re kidding, right?
- How to keep an eye on the Big Picture
- Choosing the right user testing techniques for different points in the Agile process
- How to track and prioritize findings from user testing
- Communicating UX designs in the context of epics, user stories, etc.
- UX in Agile planning and execution
- The importance of interaction design patterns
- Reviews of examples suggested by participants during class
- Interactive exercises
UX Consultant, President Expero Inc.
Agile Coach, President Agile Velocity
Who Should Attend
Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Team Leads, Project Managers, Program Managers, Developers, Interaction Designers, Information Architects, Usability Specialists, User Researchers, Executive Management with oversight responsibility, and anyone interested in incorporating user-centered practices into an Agile development process.