Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Shop Sustainable: Eco Friendly Marketplace and Clothing Swap
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Fashion Takes Action presents: Shop Sustainable:
An Eco Friendly Marketplace and Clothing Swap!
· A fun evening of pre-holiday eco-friendly swapping & shopping for Men and Women
· Attendees MUST bring at least ONE item to swap in order to participate (or drop off before hand).
· Soulful vibes will add to the party atmosphere where attendees will trade in their best lightly worn garments, shoes, purses and belts for other items displayed on the curated racks. (All remaining garments will be donated to charity.) We thank Swapsity.ca for managing the swap portion of this event!
· Swappers can also hunt for new garments by Canadian sustainable designers hidden within the racks!
· While hanging out in the lounge enjoying munchies with a glass of wine or mocktail ($2 - $5), the newly frocked can take Fashion Takes Action's "Resize My Fashion Footprint Pledge” highlighting practical ways to use fashion as way to live more sustainably.
· Other vendors & activities include: Sole Rebels footwear, non-toxic make-up demos, community mapping of Toronto’s eco fashion spots & more!
-->if you bring your garments in ADVANCE (on any of our drop-off days), you get a FREE drink ticket towards the event!!!
-->if tickets are not sold out, you may purchase a ticket at the door for $15
--> NOTE: SATURDAY NOV 26, WE WILL HAVE 2 DROP OFF LOCATIONS ONE AT QUEEN & DVP AND AT BLOOR AND BATHURST.
See our website for more information about drop off.
When & Where
Fashion Takes Action
Changing the way we create and consume fashion!
check us out at: www.fashiontakesaction.com