Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Understanding and Effectively Controlling Biofilm in Pharmaceutical Water Systems
Thursday, June 28, 2012 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This 6-hr training will focus on important microbial issues with pharmaceutical water systems and provide proven solutions for microbial control. Attendees will learn effective sanitation and validation approaches to successfully control biofilm in water systems.
Why Should You Attend:
This interactive one-day course provides a thorough understanding of what makes water systems have microbial problems with proven solutions for microbial control. It also details how to validate that control by determining the operations and processes that logically must be evaluated in pharmaceutical water and steam systems during the validation exercise in a manner that will please FDA.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, attendees will learn how to institute simple sampling, monitoring and microbial control levels that will dramatically reduce microbial excursions and facilitate having successful and accurate root cause investigation outcomes.
In short, if your job brings you in contact with any aspect of water system design, maintenance, trend monitoring, sampling, testing, sanitization, validation, responses to microbial excursions, root cause investigations, or regulatory interactions, you cannot afford to miss this invaluable training as well as the tips, tricks, and kernels of wisdom that this all-day webinar will give you.
Who Will Benefit:
- Engineers responsible for water system design and fabrication
- Maintenance personnel responsible for water system maintenance and sanitization
- Microbiological personnel involved in collecting and testing water system samples
- Validation personnel involved in writing and executing water system validation protocols
- Quality Assurance professionals involved in deviation investigations and oversight/approval of all other water system activities as well as those involved in defending water system issues to regulatory investigators who may or may not be water experts themselves
- Regulatory Affairs professionals involved in describing water and water systems in regulatory filings and also those involved with regulatory inspections
- Managers and supervisors of all these disciplines who need to understand what makes water systems unique design, control, monitoring, validation, and investigative challenges.
For Registration :
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.