Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Assessment, Recording and Reporting in Drama
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
This course is suitable for both Heads of Drama who are looking to solidify and develop assessment strategies and procedures across the department, and for anyone who teaches Drama but is looking for new and interesting ways to record assessment in drama. How do we quantify practical work in a measurable way that supports school data and target setting? All this is underpinned by developing a clear framework of appropriate levelling and baseline testing for your department enabling effective target setting based upon national standards. Whether new to the professions or just in need of an opportunity to refresh yourself and gain a huge range of strategies directly aimed at assessing, recording and reporting progress in Drama.
- Why and how do we assess in Drama?
- How do we use assessment to raise the profile of Drama within our school and really illustrate how useful the skills of Drama really are?
- How can we use National data to help set realistic targets for Drama?
- What does a progressive, levelled framework look like across the key stages.
- Baseline assessment and aspirational progression.
- Creation of a bank of quick and easy strategies to assess, record and report.
Lakeside Arts Centre
NG7 2RD Nottinghamshire
Shipstones Business Centre