Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Hear Her Voice
Come to Washington to demand that we protect women all over the world.
Make our voice heard. Together we'll raise awareness about JWW in Washington, while advocating for at-risk women in conflict zones.
What'll we do?
- Advocacy training
- White House briefing
- USAID briefing
- A little about how Washington works
- A little about how JWW works in Washington
- anti-genocide movement leaders
- Congolese and Darfari community leaders
- Capitol Hill Reception featuring spoken-word artist Omékongo Dibinga
- National Holocaust Museum tour
How much does it all cost?
- Put yourself up and get yourself there: $400
- Share a room at the Hotel Monaco: $800
- Get your own room at the Hotel Monaco: $1200
- Hotel for 2/28, 2/29
- Breakfast and lunch on 2/29
- Quick, light breakfast 3/1
- Capitol Hill Reception
- All training, meetings and transportation to events.
- Airfare / Transportation to and from airport
- Dinner on 2/28 and 2/29
- Lunch on 3/1
Visit this page for more information.