Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
FDA's new enforcement initiative – Strategic Software Validation Planning for Executives and Managers
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This Software Validation training webinar will discuss how to approach Strategic software Validation planning so as to satisfy FDA by complying to new enforcement initiative by FDA.
Why should you Attend:
FDA has in place several enforcement initiatives. They are certain to impact your regulatory risk profile. How will you prepare for software quality, software validation and 21 CFR part 11 planning?
Extensive use of automated manufacturing, laboratory, QA, QC, complaints, CAPA, Adverse Events systems puts companies at risk. FDA field staff has been trained on software validation and 21 CFR Part 11 inspection and enforcement. Many companies have fallen behind in their software validation practices.
Areas Covered in the seminar:
- Outline of new FDA enforcement approach.
- When will FDA issue a Warning Letter for software validation.
- What happens after a Warning Letter is issued under the new enforcement system?
- How planning can help now and in the future.
- The pivotal role of the Director of Software Quality / Software Validation.
- How your people can really help or hurt you.
- Effective software quality / validation structure.
Who will benefit:
This seminar will give valuable help to FDA regulated Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Diagnostics, Biological manufacturers, and outside support staff. The staff members who will benefit include:
- Director-Software Quality
- Manager-Software Quality
- IT/IS Managers
- Regulatory Affairs
- Legal / General Counsel
- Legal Staff/Attorneys
- Audit/Inspection coordinators
- internal auditors
- QA / QC managers, executives and personnel
- IT / IS managers and personnel
- Validation specialists
- Software quality reviewers
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.