Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Wiki-Brands Tweetup Panel - with Co-Author Sean Moffitt, BUILDING A PERSONAL BRANDING STAMPEDE!
Monday, October 24, 2011 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (MDT)
BUILDING A PERSONAL BRANDING STAMPEDE!
- Sean Moffitt (@SeanMoffitt), co-Author of Wiki-Brands and founder of Agent Wildfire
- Buzz Bishop (@BuzzBishop), with XL 103 Calgary, Dad, Writer and Media Strategist
- Jocelyne Daw (@jocelynedaw), social purpose branding author of 'Breakthrough NonProfit Branding" and "Cause Marketing for Nonprofits"
- Kathryn Bechthold (@alchemygirl), original founder of The Mompreneur Magazine, CEO of Alchemy Communications Inc. and author of The Entrepreneurial Moms Guide to Own Business
Co-moderators will be Marc Binkley (@marcbinkley) of Rogers and MRU Social Media Instructor, bridging the gap between traditional and social media, and Shannon Bowen-Kelsick (@sbkelsick) of the Partnership Group Sponsorship Specialists, promoter of all things marketing in #yyc.
And watch for co-organizer Donna McTaggart (@donnamct), Calgary's connector to social media events, AVID volunteer and music loooover.
This Tweetup is free of charge, and will be interactive!
- October 24th at 5:30pm
- Location: Venu1008 in Inglewood (1008, 14th Street SE), ample free parking
- Drinks and Food available
- 50/50 draw for Venu1008 (via Servants Anonymous) – Social Enterprise (a business with a purpose – 100% of business proceeds go to nonprofit Servants Anonymous)
- Twitter Hashtag: #TweetupYYC
When & Where
Venu1008 is a event and catering business with a purpose, offering over 5000sq ft of renovated, eclectic event space.
This Social Enterprise pumps 100% of it's profits back to a local non-profit, Servants Anonymous Society of Calgary, helping women and children in need.