Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Tracked Everywhere - What parents need to know about their child's online privacy
Monday, November 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM (PST)
West Hollywood, CA
What parents need to know about protecting children’s privacy online
Monday, November 14, 2011
The Center for Early Education
563 North Alfred Street
West Hollywood, CA 90048
Join Common Sense Media for an important discussion about kids’ online privacy. Topics will include:
- the current state of online privacy, online tracking, and profiling kids
- what parents, teachers, policymakers, and industry leaders are doing -- and should do -- to protect kids online
- what parents can do now to help kids stay safe online
- Kamala Harris, California Attorney General
- Mandeep Singh Dillon, co-founder of Togetherville and vice president in Disney's Interactive Media Group
- Jim Steyer, CEO and founder of Common Sense Media
Moderated by Willow Bay, senior editor of The Huffington Post and special correspondent for Bloomberg TV.
For more information, visit www.commonsense.org/privacy
The event is FREE; snacks and refreshments will be served.