Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
New Year's Eve @ The Blackhawk Museum
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 9:00 PM - Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 1:00 AM (PST)
Online Tickets Sales End Today at 3pm! Tickets will be available at the door for $75 per person.
The Blackhawk Auto Museum & Scott's Seafood are joining KKIQ, KKDV & Absolut Vodka to host the hottest New Year's Eve party in the East Bay.
Tickets are $60 in advance, $75 @ the door.
General Admission Includes:
- 2 Ballrooms of Entertainment-Dancing and Music
- 9pm-1215am, party till 1am
- Numerous bars & bartenders, fully staffed to serve you
- Gourmet hors d'oeuvres-Food Available
- Dance to the music entertainment by Brian Fitzsimmons and 21st Century Sounds
- Party Favors
- Casino gaming - prizes
- Balloon drop at midnight in both ballrooms
- Coffee service after midnight
- A party nobody will forget!
VIP Package Includes:
- Ten (10) General Admission Tickets
- Everything included with General Admission above
- Exclusive, Reserved Seating within VIP area in Main Ballroom
- Private couches, ottomans, tables
- Complimentary Champagne Toast at Midnight served within VIP area
** General Admission-Doors open at 8:30PM
Music: Two ballooms of dancing!!
1st Level: Music of Brian Fitzsimmons, Top 40 /70's/80's/90's
3rd Level: Music of 21st Century Sounds, Hip Hop/Top 40/Dance
Dress Code: Upscale Nightlife, Black Tie optional - NO jeans, T-shirts, or gym shoes
Coat Check: Yes
Ticket Sales Final - No Refunds
Legal Notice: 21 & Over with valid ID. Drug use or unruly behavior will not be tolerated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Still have questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org