Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
7 Threats to Your Family's Security
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Anaheim Hills, CA
It's All About Family.
Have you protected yours?
- Have not updated your trust in the last 24 months -
- Are unaware of the obama tax law changes -
- Have not revised your planning in the last 12 months -
This event is for you!
If Crisis Strikes, You Risk:
- Losing Control
- Additional Stress on Your Family
- The Loss of What You Spent a Lifetime Building
- Maintain Control of Your Assets for the Sake of Your Family
- Give Control to Those You Trust Most When You're Not Able
- Remain Home Without Stress on the Family, Should the Need for Long Term Care Arise
- Government Assistance to Help Pay for Care at Home!
- Up to $1950 a Month in Veteran's Benefits to Assist with Care Home or Assisted Living
Life is complicated enough and protecting your family shouldn't be complicated. Come to our workshop and see how easy protecting your family can be! Join us and find out how to apply these important changes in your life today.
**Register now to reserve your seats!**
When & Where
Larry Copenbarger, Esq
Noted attorney, Larry G. Copenbarger, has over 20 years of experience representing individuals, their families, non-profit groups and businesses organizations in various areas of estate planning and taxation law. His firm, the LAW OFFICES OF LARRY G. COPENBARGER, has extensive experience in the fields of Living Trusts, Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection. The firm specializes in Estate Planning for families, for businesses (large and small), and for high, net-worth individuals, using an array of tools such as Family Limited Partnerships and other Business Entities to help provide Asset Protection for all heirs and beneficiaries.
Visit Larry Copenbarger's Website