Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Odyssey Boston - New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 8:00 PM - Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 1:00 AM (EST)
This New Year's Eve experience the ideal setting to create an unforgettable memory. Boston's most luxurious cruising vessel awaits. Enjoy New Year's Eve hats, horns and decorations, a Champagne Toast at midnight and Boston Harbor's First Night Fireworks Display. (weather permitting)
- Luxury Cruise: Our friendly hostess will seat you at your private table for a four hour escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience only a true luxury cruising vessel can provide.
- Unmatched Skyline Views: Enjoy spectacular views from your table and the Boston First Night Fireworks display at midnight (weather permitting). Explore the ship and her many observation decks.
- Distinctive Cuisine: You and your guests will dine on butlered & displayed hors d' oeuvres, a cheese and cracker display, your choice of appetizer and entree. Finish the evening with butlered & displayed desserts with a chocolate fountain. (view our special New Year's Eve menu)
- Live Entertainment: Dine, mingle and dance to a medley of live music, from softer classics early in the cruise to today's favorites.
- Beverages: Coffee, tea and iced tea are complimentary. Award winning wines, liquor and beer may be purchased separately from your Odyssey service team.
New Year's Eve Dinner Menu
Chef's Choice Passed and Displayed Hors d'Oeuvres
Roasted Duck Confit
Braised Duck with Cherry Balsamic Demi-Glace served atop a Double Ripe Plantain Cake and a garnished with Sun-Dried Cherries and Candied Pecans
Exotic Mixed Greens
Tossed with Julienne Sweet Fennel, Cinnamon-Caramelized Pecans, imported Goat Cheese and Clementine Orange Vinaigrette
Rich Lobster simmered in Butter and blended with Crème Fraiche and a touch of Sherry
Bay Scallops Braised in a Light Cream Sauce served over a bed of Baby Spinach and finished with Fontina Cheese
Cornish Game Hens
Brimming with a Sundried Cranberry & Cornbread stuffing glazed with Pecan and Brown Sugar Carmelization served over warm Polenta.
Wild Alaskan Salmon
Garlic and Dill Marinated Salmon roasted with a splash of Chardonnay and served over Cajun Spiced Couscous and a Tower of Roasted Ratatouille Vegetables
Beef Short Ribs
Syrah Braised Short Ribs in a Cabernet Demi Glace served with White Truffle Mashed Potatoes, and Seasonal Steamed Vegetables
Seafood Ravioli Gratinee
Ravioli Pasta stuffed with Shrimp, Scallops and Crab finished Au Gratin with Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese and Pomodoro Ragu
Center Cut Boneless Pork Chop
Grilled Center Cut Pork Chop finished with a Lemon Rosemary White Wine Reduction and served with Citrus Herb Roasted Potatoes and Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
Mediterranean Vegetable Purse
Israeli Couscous, Roasted Vegetables and Imported Cheese in a Whole Wheat Pastry Bundle served on a bed of Eggplant Confit, Grilled Baby Carrots and Asparagus, all finished with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Puree
Chef's Choice of Seasonal Pastries and Petit Fors
Chocolate Fountain and Assorted Fruits and Cookies
** menu subject to change
In January of 2006, a new chapter was written in the logbooks of both Spirit Cruises and Premier Yachts as they merged the best of both companies into one remarkable corporation called Entertainment Cruises, Inc. With 23 vessels serving eight cities with six unique cruise products, Entertainment Cruises is focused on creating even more superior dining and entertainment experiences for its guests. New ships, new cruise products, new ways to enjoy America’s greatest waterways – they are all coming your way in the years ahead. Welcome Aboard!
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.