Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
PartnerCon 2011 Workshops
Wednesday, November 9, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
San Diego, CA
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: ShootQ, Nimbus and Jared Platt's Lightroom Intensives are all free to all PartnerCon attendees. No need to sign up for these!
Click the link above to add your name to the waitlist for any workshops that are sold out that you'd like to attend.
Here's what you need to know to sign up:
(Pay close attention to these instructions. We want to make sure you have the best workshop experience, so we take this stuff very seriously.)
- You must be registered for PartnerCon to register for a workshop.
- Those that registered for PartnerCon before September 30th get a 30 minute head start on workshop sign ups.
- Workshops are limited to 15 people. If you don't get into the Shooting Workshop you want, add your name to the waiting list and sign up for your next choice. We'll manage the waiting list all the way up to when the workshop starts!
- Each person must have their own ticket for a workshop. You cannot sign up once for multiple people. All workshops are at the same time. If you sign up for more than one with the same name, we'll assume the second one was a mistake.
Shooting Workshops spots go quickly, so here are some tips to make sure you get into one of your top choices!
- Know your top 5 workshop choices before you're ready to sign up. If you don't get into one, add your name to the waiting list and move on to the next one on your list!
- Have your credit card information ready!
- Know how to sign up using Eventbrite. Eventbrite is how you registered for PartnerCon. To sign up for the workshops you'll simply choose the "ticket" you want and complete your transaction.
All Shooting Workshops are from 9-11 AM, 4 Hour Workshops run a little longer (that's why the time on this event is from 9 AM - 1 PM)!
If you have any questions, post them on the comments section of this page! We'll make sure to answer your questions as soon as possible.
-The PartnerCon Planning Crew