Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Fundraising for Small Nonprofits presented by The Fund Raising School at Indiana University
Thursday, February 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Friday, February 10, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EST)
Fundraising for Small Nonprofits
Fundraising strategies for small shops and small budgets.
You Will Learn How To
- Build a convincing case for financial support,
- Select the donors and markets best suited to your nonprofit,
- Choose the right fundraising vehicles for your organization,
- Inspire the leadership potential of volunteers, and
- Create a fundraising process that works, but is attainable with limited resources.
What You Will Receive
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use study guide with models for future reference,
- A chance to network with other professionals dealing with similar challenges,
- Hands on experience in planning special events, and
- Interactive training on how to ask for support.
This course is facilitated by Kim Klein, who is an internationally known fundraising trainer and has worked in all aspects of fundraising: as staff, as volunteer, as board member, and as consultant. She is best known for adapting traditional fundraising techniques, particularly major donor campaigns, to the needs of organizations with small budgets working for social justice.
Includes: Breakfast, lunch, light snack, and course materials
When & Where
Johnson Center for Philanthropy
The Johnson Center is an academic center focused on increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the charitable sector.
Our work involves conducting research, teaching effective practices, and providing pathways to service. We work extensively in Michigan, nationally, and internationally.