Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
3rd Annual "Run for the Parks"!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
Lace up your shoes and get ready to support your local parks at Humboldt Park on Tuesday, July 24th 2012 at 6:30 for the 3nd annual "Run for the Parks"!
- Online registration is now open until July 23rd!
- On-site registration will be available ($35) on the day of the run from 5pm-6:15pm at the Humboldt Pavilion.
- Event participants are invited to enjoy the weekly "Chill on the Hill" concert in our exclusive VIP area with free assorated beverages and refreshments!
If you're not a member of the Park People, click here to join today! In addition to saving money on your entry fee, you'll be supporting all your Milwaukee County Parks with this tax deductible membership!
- Commerative 3rd Annual Run for the Parks T-shirt.
- Admission to exclusive VIP area after the race sponsored by Barefoot Wine & Bubbly!
- Goody bag packed with Milwaukee County Parks coupons and swag from our sponsors!
Proceeds of this 5k fun run and 2k walk will be used to assist The Park People in their support of our parks and improve the Humboldt Park band shell. In addition to helping improve one of Milwaukee's oldest and most beautiful public parks, runners and walkers will receive a T-shirt, goodie bag from our sponsors and refreshments after the race in our own VIP area while we enjoy the evening "Chill on the Hill" concert!
We hope you'll join us and thousands of other park supporters in Humboldt Park on July 24th at 6:30pm for this unique 5k run/walk! You run, you walk, our parks win!!
Thanks to our sponsors:
- The Park People of Milwaukee County
- Bay View Neighborhood Association
- Milwaukee County Parks Department
- Barefoot Wine & Bubbly