Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Achieving Your Mission in an Uncertain Economy: Tips for the Health & Human Services Sector
Friday, November 7, 2008 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
Achieving Your Mission in an Uncertain Economy:
Tips for the Health & Human Services Sector
The current economic climate is already causing changes in the health and human services sector. What does it mean for your agency? Amid funding cuts, how will you plan for an respond to an increased need for service? Our expert panel will share observations about the economy, potential impact on fundraising, government funding, credit markets, and opportunities for efficiencies. We will also provide information on technical assistance resources.
We are proud to bring you an outstanding panel that includes:
- Catherine Gordon, Principal, Vanguard Institutional Advisory Services
- Garvester Kelley, Vice President, Mid-Atlantic Region, Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Michael Masch, Chief Business Officer, The School District of Philadelphia (former Budget Secretary for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania)
- Jill Michal, President & CEO, United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Moderator: Nicholas Torres, President, Cogreso de Latinos Unidos
Due to limited space, we ask that only one person per agency register. Who should attend:
- Executive Directors
- Finance or development staff
- Board members
Please complete the survey questions on the registration page. The panelists will respond to the questions submitted.
We look forward to seeing you on November 7th!