Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate – II
Saturday, March 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
Our Black Belt training is executed in two 40-hour courses. The second course of the Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate focuses on the project implementation cycle covered in the Black Belt training such as:
• Measurement systems analysis (ensuring reliability of data to be analyzed)
• Testing for data normality and normality transforms
• Formal Null and Alternative Hypotheses
• Hypothesis testing tools, including Chi-square, t-tests, F- tests, ANOVA and Mood's median
• Correlation and regression tools, including simple linear, multiple and logistic regression
• Design of Experiments to assess the impact of key variables and optimize process performance
• Advanced control planning and various forms of control charts
Note: Black Belt participants should be comfortable with mathematical calculations and basic use of spreadsheet software. Each participant should come with a laptop computer pre-installed with a designated statistical analysis software package for use during in-class exercises.
Please visit http://www.ceu.csupomona.edu/courses/dynamic_content/courses/default.aspx?courseid=3243 for more details.