Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Smart Shopper workshop on Aug. 6
Saturday, August 6, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Discover how to cut your grocery bills in half using the Smart
Spending System. You will learn to use coupons and many other
effective techniques to ensure you never pay full price for
You will discover how to:
- Effectively use coupons for items you already buy
- Use weekly sales fliers in conjunction with coupons
- Understand store coupon & sale policies for local stores
- Find the best promotions and how they work
- Develop an easy to follow weekly meal plan your whole
family will love
- Locate coupons for the items you use
- Organize your coupons most efficiently
- Master many other techniques that will help you save
significant amounts of $$
Course includes resource directory, course handout, freebies, and
lots of fun! Most participants EASILY save the cost of the
workshop and more during their first grocery trip using the Smart
Spending System. This workshop will change the way you shop
and teach you to save more than you ever imagined!