Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Potrero Hill Festival 'Brunch' 2011
Saturday, October 15, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
St San Francisco,
We would like to invite you, our neighbors and the residents of San Francisco and beyond to the little festival with a big view. Potrero Hill, the iconic neighborhood is hosting the 20th annual festival with of a Cajun Brunch created by the California Culinary Academy and an exciting street fair at our new location on 20th Street. We’ll have music, food, crafts and activities for the young and old alike. We hope you’ll join us!
Start the day Dixieland style with a brunch created by the Culinary Academy of California, a magnificent view of the bay and the music of the Apollo Jazz Group and Jennifer Bryce. The brunch will take place in the historic Potrero Hill Neighborhood House, designed by Julia Morgan with its amazing Bay views. Brunch tickets are $12 for Adults, $5 for 7 and under and $5 for mimosas.
Menu: Cajun Breakfast by California Culinary Academy
- Southern Home Fries with Buttermilk Gravy, Andouille Sausage Egg Soufflé, French Quarter Toast with Caramel Sauce, Roasted Vegetable Benedict with Mornay, Sliced Watermelon with a Sweet Tea Glaze, Squash Creole Tomato “nests”, Danish
Location: Potrero Hill Neighborhood House, 953 De Haro Street. 9:00am -1:00pm.
Tickets online & at the door.
As a new part of our annual celebration we take to the streets with food, music, fun and a great view! Our three-block festival will be located on 20th Street between Arkansas and Missouri Streets.
- Main Stage – Overlooking downtown San Francisco on 20th and Connecticut Street the main stage will feature some of the best bands the area has to offer!
- Kids’ Zone Activities – Petting Zoo, Rolo the Clown, arts and crafts, inflatable obstacle course, cotton candy and more!
- Edibles – Snack on a wide range of our favorite local and ethnic foods.
- Art & Crafts – Peruse through unique and classic art, jewelry, clothing and more.