Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
5th Annual Gay & Lesbian Marketing Conference - New York City
Friday, May 18, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Community Marketing and Pink Banana Media’s
5th Annual Gay & Lesbian Marketing Conference will be held on
May 18, 2012 at the Kimpton Eventi Hotel, New York City.
Don’t miss this comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum, helping you better understand and serve gay and lesbian consumers.
Audience: Marketing, advertising and PR executives of all industries who want to successfully reach gay and lesbian communities, and initiate or update effective strategies. Perfect for newbies and veterans alike!
Dedicated: Conference attendance is limited, in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Community Marketing, Inc. has been successfully connecting our clients with diverse gay and lesbian communities worldwide since 1992 through consumer market intelligence and strategic planning.
Pink Banana Media specializes in unique aspects of LGBT online marketing, matching a product or service to targeted online communities through geographic and demographic targeting.
All new content! Learn, review, update and strategize:
- The latest from Community Marketing’s research on over 30,000 out consumers
- Exploring diversity markets within “LGBT” and how to reach them
- Observing and anticipating LGBT trends
- Social networking, and other emerging communications opportunities
- Location/mobile marketing channels
- Maximum results on minimum budgets
- Sponsorship and event marketing
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing LGBT ROI
- Early Registration thru April 15, 2012: $245
- 2+ from the same company: $225 each
- 5+ from the same company : $195 each
- Registration from April 16-May 18: $295 each
If you prefer to pay by check and/or fax your registration, click here to download our pdf order form.
Cancellation policy for Conference: Refund less $30 fee on cancellations received by May 14, 2012. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.
When & Where
Community Marketing, Inc.
Since we were founded in 1992, Community Marketing has pioneered the way with market insights, relationships, experience and unparalleled expertise.