Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Industrial Automation Tech Expo 2011 (IATEX 2011)
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM - Friday, July 22, 2011 at 5:00 PM (SGT)
Pasay City, Philippines
Industrial Automation Tech Expo 2011
Philippine Trade Training Center
July 20-22, 2011
Exhibition Hours : 9:00AM - 6:00PM
9:00 - 11:00 Opening Ceremony
1:00 - 5:00 Automation Summit
(free entrance to all registered trade visitors)
Listen to the insights and viewpoints of our country's IA industry leaders and experts from major vendors, government, academe, and manufacturing regarding technological trends, industry requirements, human resources, and general issues related to Instrumentation and Control in the Philippines
July 21 PROFIBUS/PROFINET Seminar
Sponsored by the PROFIBUS Association of SE-Asia
(Free entrance to confirmed pre-registered participants)
9:00 - 12:45 - News from Profibus International
- Introduction to Fieldbus
- Profibus Design and Diagnostic
- Live : Engineering a PROFIBUS System
1:30 - 5:00 - Process Safety
- Introduction to PROFINET
- Industrial Ethernet Network Design
- Live : Engineering a PROFINET System
- PROFINET - New functions, new possibilities
July 22 Emerging Trends in Industrial Automation - Seminar (Free technical seminars for PICS regular members)
9:00 -10:30 Latest innovations in Factory Automation that will increase
plant efficiency and effectiveness.
10:30 -11:00 Product presentation 1 (tba)
11:00 -12:30 Connectivity in the plant floor with wireless networking
1:30 - 3:00 Real-time information : key to operational excellence
3:00 - 3:30 Production presentation 2 (tba)
3:30 - 5:00 Emerging trends in Process Automation.
Please register early to reserve your seats. Limited capacity only.
When & Where
Philippine Instrumentation and Control Society
The Philippine Instrumentation and Control Society is a non-stock non profit organization established since 1977 comprising of Instrumentation and Control professionals in the country.
Our goals for this exhibit are simple but bold:
1) to introduce the Philippine market emerging technologies in the field of instrumentation and control and process automation;
2) to promote instrumentation and control technology among members of the organization;
3) to unite all professionals, scientists and technologists with a common interest in this field; and,
4) to encourage the use of the latest technologies beneficial for the local manufacturing industry.