Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cloudera Certified Administrator Exam at Hadoop Summit
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
Become a Cloudera Certified Administrator!
Gain the Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop credential before attending the Hadoop Summit with this special Summit offer: take the exam for only $249.
Areas Of Knowledge Tested
The Cloudera Certified Administrator exam will test the following areas of knowledge:
- Hadoop Cluster Overview
- Daemons and normal operation of a Hadoop cluster, both in data storage and in data processing. The current features of computing systems that motivate a system like Hadoop.
- Hadoop Cluster Planning
- Principal points to consider in choosing the hardware and operating systems to host a Hadoop cluster.
- Hadoop Cluster Management
- Cluster handling of disk or machine failures. Regular tools for monitoring and managing the Hadoop file system.
- Job Scheduling
- How the default scheduler and the FairScheduler handle the tasks in a mix of jobs running on a cluster.
- Monitoring and Logging
- Basic functioning and features of Hadoop's logging and monitoring systems.
Cloudera Developer Certification is also available at the same times.
When & Where
Cloudera brings Hadoop to enterprise users. We provide a certified distribution based on the most recent stable release from Apache, online and live training, as well as commercial support.