Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cloudera Certified Developer Exam at Hadoop Summit
Tuesday, June 28, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Clara, CA
Become a Cloudera Certified Developer!
Gain the Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop credential before attending the Hadoop Summit with this special Summit offer: take the exam for only $249.
Areas Of Knowledge Tested
The Cloudera Certified Developer exam will test the following areas of knowledge:
- Computing Environment
- The current mix of computing resources and demands that motivates the use of a technology like Apache Hadoop
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- How files are stored and managed in HDFS; the infrastructure that supports HDFS.
- The MapReduce phases of execution; the framework for running a MapReduce job; expected properties of job runs based on number of mappers, number of reducers, distribution of data
- Hadoop API
- The Java classes that make up the Hadoop API
- Hadoop Ecosystem
- The basic purpose, design and operation of tools that augment the Hadoop core to make a comprehensive platform, including Hadoop Streaming, fuse-dfs, Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, HBase, Oozie, and Hue
Cloudera Administrator Certification is also available at the same times.
When & Where
Cloudera brings Hadoop to enterprise users. We provide a certified distribution based on the most recent stable release from Apache, online and live training, as well as commercial support.