Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Journey to the Top: How a Biotech Becomes a Top Employer
Thursday, October 18, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Ever wondered what makes a company a "Best Place to Work"? Join us at the Broad Institute in Cambridge where you will hear from senior leaders representing small, mid-sized, and large Biotech and Pharmaceutical firms that have been recognized as "Best Places to Work".
You will learn from a CEO and VPs in HR, Business, and Science an insider's perspective and the steps their organizations took to achieve key milestones and success.
· Sharon Cload, Ph.D., Vice President, Adnexus Therapeutics
· Lisa Kelly Croswell, VP of Human Resources, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
· Mark Leuchtenberger, CEO Rib-X Pharmaceuticals
· Alex Constan, VP of Toxicology and DMPK, Infinity Pharmaceuticals
· Strat Sherman, Partner, Accompli