Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
From Concept to Website (New York)
Thursday, December 2, 2010 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
From Concept to Website
Thursday, December 2 (6:30pm EST)
- An outline of the common technology platforms used to build websites. How to determine which one is right for your project.
- Hiring a freelancer or a software development agency
- Recruiting a technical co-founder
- Building it yourself
- An outline of the essential product and project management skills necessary to be successful
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Paul Berry, CTO of HuffingtonPost
- Gil Beyda, Founder and Managing Partner of Genacast Ventures
- Steve Bruner, Founder of SlipFire, Organizer of WordCampNYC
- Vinicius Vacanti, Co-Founder of Yipit.com
Ustream: If you are cannot attend this event in person, please consider watching our live video stream on Ustream.tv. The Ustream will have full coverage of the startup pitches, interactive panel discussion, as well as interviews with Ultra Light Startups members and a live chat room to contact others watching this video stream.
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics covered: design, technology, marketing and finance