Zumbathon Party in Pink - Susan Komen for Cure
Saturday, September 14, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
San Antonio, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TICKET PRICE $15.00 donate online and $20.00 at the door, Raffle ticket is sold for $1 at the door ( awesome prizes) Door opens at 5:30pm.
We dance to donate to Breast Cancer Charity. 75% of the ticket price must be donated to Party in Pink™. That means 75% of ticket fees raised from our Party in Pink™ Zumbathon® charity event will go directly toward the Zumba Global Research Grant for Breast Cancer Prevention with absolutely no administration fees from Komen or Zumba®. The remaining 25% can cover our out-of-pocket event costs. If you incur no expenses, we are encouraged to donate up to 100% of the proceeds.
It's a powerful and beautiful! Let's do this!
When & Where
Zumba instructor in greater San Antonio area. Teaching Zumba, Zumba Toning, Aqua Zumba, Zumbatomic, Zumba Gold at the different locations. Check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/tinathezumbacrazy