- When: 1/8/2011 @ 7:00PM
- Where: 290 Pratt ST Meriden, CT @ NESIT
- Admission: 10$
- Important! – You Must bring a NERF gun
How the game works:
- Two teams will be chosen at random, one team will be the humans and the other will be zombies. Humans will try to fend off the zombies for as long as possible using Nerf guns/darts, and zombies will try to infect as many humans as possible.
- The kitchen is ‘safe’, no human can be infected and no zombie can be killed.
Rules for Humans:
- All humans must display a bandanna on their arm at all times.
- There will be one ‘Medic’ and two ‘Specialists’ per round:
Medic: Can heal a ‘bite’ from a zombie, up to 3 bites per human.
- Specialist: Has a 30 minute head start to stash the rest of the team’s weapons. They then have to lead the team to the cache safely to arm the rest of the humans.
- If you get ‘bitten’ by a zombie, you will turn into one after 10 minutes if not treated by a medic.
Rules for Zombies:
- All zombies must display a bandanna around their head or neck at all times.
- Placing your sticker on a human will ‘infect’ them.
- If you swarm a human (3 or more zombies attacking at once) they will ‘die’ for a 15 minute period before they become a zombie.
- If you are hit by a humans dart you are stunned for 60 seconds and can not interfere with the game in any way during that time.
- If you are swarmed by humans (shot by 3 or more humans at once), you will ‘die’ for 15 minutes before returning to the game.
When & Where
NESIT is a Connecticut hackerspace located in Meriden, CT. It is a place where people can come together to work on project, share knowledge and ideas, and use that knowledge to build a community to help others.
NESIT is a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization