YP4C + Black Ivy Events | Get Covered | Fri 3.28
Friday, March 28, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 11:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
COMPLIMENTARY BEER AND WINE FROM 5:30 TO 6:30!
- Complimentary beer and wine from 5:30 to 6:30pm
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres until 7:00pm
- 2-for-1 drink specials until 9:00pm
- Celebrity DJ D-Nice beginning at 10:00pm
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* Please arrive early as admission is not guaranteed.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on March 28 or until we reach capacity.
When & Where
YP4C and Black Ivy Events Inc.
Young Professionals United for Change (YP4C), was founded by Brian Benjamin to increase community service and civic engagement among young professionals of color. In support of its mission, YP4C focuses on three areas: supporting community-based organizations, promoting awareness and involvement around issues impacting underserved communities and improving urban public education.
Black Ivy Events Inc., was founded by Tiffani Scott to cater to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Their goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. Black Ivy Events Inc. hosts a variety of social events including wine tastings, film screenings, sporting events, and concerts.