Your Vision, Your Future (Afternoon Session)
Saturday, June 23, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Your Vision, Your Future
On Saturday June 23 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and again from 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the London Convention Centre (300 York Street, London), two identical workshops will be held. At the workshops, you'll be asked to think big about defining the future of your city. You'll also be asked to begin to work with your fellow Londoners to develop and prioritize goals and strategies that will help to achieve the vision. This workshop is the follow-up event for Discover Your City and is your opportunity for you to define the type of London you want both now and in the future. For more information, please review the meeting agenda below.
- 11:00 a.m. – Registration begins
- 11:30 a.m. – Introduction, workshop instructions, and overview of ReThink London
- 11:45 a.m. - Participants will work collaboratively as they ReThink London and craft the elements of a vision for urban growth and development in London
- 12:25 p.m. - During two half hour sessions, participants will have the ability to work at two of five (Live, Green, Grow, Move, and Prosper) topic stations to discuss the goals and strategies necessary to achieve the vision.
- 1:25 p.m. - Participants will choose one of five topic areas and selectively prioritize the previously developed goals and strategies.
- 2:00 p.m. – Adjourn
Note: At 2:15 p.m. London’s Prosperity Plan Program will Commence. Register online to reserve your spot.