Your Ticket to...Write Your Own Ticket: Copywriters Recruiting Event
Thursday, December 12, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Oxford Club, headquartered in Baltimore, is opening up perhaps the world’s greatest entry level position. People who’ve gotten this job have gone on to pull in six figures by their second year. To see more details on the opening, click here.
Want to know how to get this same job? Let’s meet. We are going to host a select group of candidates that we want to get a closer look at on Thursday, December 12th from 6-8 PM at Silo .5% Wine Bar. If you are curious, an avid reader, and fascinated by human nature and the art of persuasion please register for this event through EventBrite (click) and send the following information to Paige Price at email@example.com:
• Name (First, Last)
• Phone Number
• E-mail Address
• Where are you in your in your professional life right now? (ex, proactively looking, happy but curious, looking for supplemental income/ part-time or freelance opportunities, etc. )
• How did you find the invite to our event?
• What has been your favorite job (big or small, paid or unpaid, anything) to date, and why? And what has been your least favorite?
• What do you think about Janet Yellen as the new Fed chief? How do you feel her nomination will impact the dollar, gold, and real estate?
• What is your favorite technology company and why? Where do you think that company’s stock will be one year from now and why?
• What company that you interact with do you consider to be the most prestigious and why? What qualities do they have that give you that impression?
When & Where
Living Classrooms Foundation is a Baltimore-Washington based nonprofit organization that strengthens communities and inspires young people to achieve their potential through hands-on education, job training, and community service programs, using urban, natural, and maritime settings as “living classrooms.” The Foundation provides educational programming aboard nine historic ships out of Washington, DC and Baltimore —including the Historic Ships in Baltimore which offers hands-on encounters with history and employment venues for job training. Living Classrooms Foundation has been proudly serving the community for twenty-five years.