San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Written by Dianna Kokoszka, BOLD includes the mindset, skills and scripts that have propelled Kokoszka's own million-dollar real estate career and secured her place as the industry's "Queen of Systems and Scripts."
Over seven weeks, BOLD conditions agents with powerful mindset exercises, language techniques, business-building strategies and live lead generation activities. Have you ever been to a great training event, pledged to turn over a new leaf and two weeks later, found yourself running your business the same way you were before?
BOLD is different.
Out of all producing agents, the ones that took BOLD in 2012…
- BOLD Agents Average GCI 2012………... $102,353
- Non BOLD Agents Average GCI 2012…. $46,893
- Sold 79.6% more dollar volume
- Sold 85.6% more units
- and made 118% more money (GCI) than agents who did not take BOLD in 2012
During BOLD, you condition yourself to adopt the mindset and the activities that allow you to cut through the clutter and head straight for your dreams. You will stop living a life by default and step up to a life by design.
When you attend BOLD, you will:
- Overcome your limiting beliefs
- Set BOLD goals
- Learn how to deliver powerful scripts that naturally influence people to work with you
- Build an abundance of leads into your business
- Incorporate time-saving strategies and techniques that will take your business to the highest levels
- Actually make calls, set appointments and close contracts! Are you ready to go BOLD?
Free First Step to BOLD: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Central Time
First Step to BOLD Location:
The Carlisle, 435 E. Butterfield Rd., Lombard, IL 60148
For more information go to: http://mapscoaching.kw.com/bold/bold-experience
When & Where
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company in North America, with 700 offices and 107,000 associates in more than a dozen countries around the world. In early 2014, Keller Williams was named the No. 1 training organization in real estate and No. 2 training organization across all industries in the world by Trainingmagazine. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties.