Your Money, Your Debt & Your Credit! August 2014 Workshop
St. Louis Park, MN
You are registering for 2 - session workshop.
Classes Wednesday, August 13, 5-9pm
- Wednesday, August 20, 5-9pm
You must attend both evenings, in succession, to receive a certificate and incentives.
Upon completion of the 2 session workshop residents of Suburban Hennepin County (with ID) will receive incentives of:
- $25 Visa gift card
- $50 US Savings Bond gift certificate. You must set up a personal savings bond account at www.treasurydirect.gov to receive the gift bond. SS# or ITEN is required.
- Only 1 incentive package per household and offered on a 1 time basis.
- The workshop is intended for those who have not previously attended.
- Minneapolis residents and residents of other counties are welcome to attend the no-cost workshop without incentives.
- You must arrive on time and complete both sessions to be eligible for incentives.
You are entitled to bring one pre-registered co-attendee to the workshop. Select a co-attendee ticket and register them to ensure a space in the workshop. Co-attendees will not receive incentives.
Please ensure that you will have childcare before registering as children are not permitted at the workshop.
Community Action Partnership of Suburban Hennepin
Community Action Partnership of Suburban Hennepin (CAPSH) is a HUD approved and NSP approved provider of Homestretch Workshops.
CAPSH is a community action agency working in all of Suburban Hennepin County. We offer services to individuals through outreach, energy assistance programs, homeownership services and financial counseling.