Young Non-Profit Professionals Network: Thirsty Thursday!
Thursday, January 30, 2014 from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Jose, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join us for Thirsty Thursdays, a networking event for nonprofit professionals of the South Bay!
Formed in July 1997 as a project of CompassPoint Nonprofit Services, the Young Non-Profit Professionals Network, San Francisco Bay Area chapter, is a volunteer organization that provides an exceptional peer network to the Bay Area's early career nonprofit professionals. With a membership of over 1,000 and growing, we connect people who are passionate about their work with opportunities to advance their careers, grow their network and have fun doing it! at 7:30. Space is limited so let
When & Where
Young Non-Profit Professionals Network, San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
Formed in July 1997 as a project of CompassPoint Nonprofit Services, YNPN San Francisco Bay Area aims to provide a peer network to the Bay Area's early career nonprofit professionals. Entirely volunteer led and coordinated, YNPN has grown tremendously over the past 15 years and has become one of the nation's largest associations of nonprofit practitioners.
Our ever-growing catalog of services currently includes:
- An e-mail list where more than 1,200 members exchange information and referrals, learn about special events and workshops, post and receive job announcements and share ideas on issues facing the sector.
- An interactive Web site linking the nonprofit community to information and resources.
- Monthly networking social hours held at various locations throughout the Bay Area.
- Access to a wide range of career development workshops and panels for its members.
- A membership program that provides special access to enhanced professional development opportunities and financial discounts.
We have a paid membership base of over 1000 individuals, all of whom can attend our events free of registration fees. However, our events are also open to the general public as we ultimately hope to serve the wider non-profit community.