The Illinois Mentoring Partnership & Host Organization, Christopher House are pleased to invite you to:
You Want to End Your Match? It’s Only February!!!
Best Practices in Monitoring, Match Support and Closure
Participants will explore:
- Best practices in supporting and monitoring mentor/mentee relationships
- Who, when and what questions to ask in match support
- How to provide vital match support and avoid unnecessary match closures
- How to document match support contacts and what items to include
- How to create a plan to manage expected and unexpected match closures (and rematches) to minimize harm
Logistics for this workshop:
Continental breakfast & check in 9:30am – 10am
Parking - Metered parking in front of the building and a small lot in the back
Public Transportation - Three blocks from the Belmont Blue Line “El”
From the Blue Line: Walk west on Belmont and take the first right onto Drake. Walk north on Drake for two blocks and take a right on School Street. Avondale Park is the large building on your left.
The space, unfortunately, is not wheelchair accessible
Questions? Please email or call:
Cheryl Howard – Neal, email@example.com, 312-516-5559
We look forward to seeing you!