You. Are. Beautiful. - A TRIBUTE TO WARRIORS
Monday, July 8, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
LET'S COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY
TO CELEBRATE ART AND SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS!
Proceeds from the event benefit the Semper Fi Fund, a non-profit who provides financial assistance and quality of life solutions to Marines and Sailors injured in post-9/11combat, training, or life-threatening illnesses, and their families. Semper Fi Fund also helps Soldiers and other service members injured while in support of Marines. 100% of your ticket price will be donated to the charity.
The evening will include:
- Fine art exhibition from Thi Linh Wernau's "You. Are. Beautiful." project, featuring five veterans
- Short talk by the artist and veterans
- Amazing pop covers by the talented Boston-based musician and violinist, Rhett Price
- Complimentary appetizers / hors d'oeuvres
- 10% of all other food and drink sales donated to charity
- Cash bar
- Raffle prizes
- NOTE: guests can also choose to eat dinner on the LAT 43 side of the restaurant; however, bring your event ticket so that a portion of your meal can be donated to the Semper Fi Fund.
Please buy your ticket in advance, as space is limited. (Though, tickets can also be purchased at the event.) Print your Eventbrite receipt or save it on your mobile phone, as this will serve as your ticket to the event.
Parking is available on the street, in the Gloucester House lot or in the lot next to Cape Ann Brewery.
Please direct any questions to the event host and artist, Thi Linh Wernau at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-325-1971.
"You. Are. Beautiful." is a fine art book and exhibition by Thi Linh Wernau. The work celebrates the human spirit and beauty in all people. Learn more at: http://ThiLinh.pixpasites.com or facebook.com/ThiLinhPhotography.
Finally, please watch the Tribute to Warriors Video! http://vimeo.com/67150306
Thank you for supporting our veterans!
SEMPER FIDELIS (Always Faithful)
VITA SINE ARTE MORS EST (Life without Art is Death)
SEMPER FI FUND FACTS:
- Since its inception in May 2004, the Semper Fi Fund has issued over 56,000 grants, totaling over $74 million in assistance to over 9,200 service members and their families.
- Program expenses averaged over 94% of total expenses.
- Administrative and fundraising expenses averaged less than 6% of total expenses - well below the national average.
The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Federal Tax ID# 26-0086305. Any additional checks donated on the day of the event may be made payable to the: Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund. For more information, visit www.semperfifund.org.
When & Where
Thi Linh Photography
Fine art and photography about the human spirit. Learn more at: http://ThiLinh.pixpasites.com
Watch my Tribute to Warriors Video!