Jerusalem is a city of overwhelming emotions, a city that promises a religious and spiritual experience, excitement and pleasure, interesting and entertaining adventures. Alongside Jerusalem’s fascinating historic and archeological sites, there are amazingly modern attractions for all lovers of culture, the arts, theater and music, architecture and gastronomic delights.
Masa Israel and Pardes invites you to join us for an evening of learning and exploring the city of Jerusalem on the 27th of May, 5pm-9:30pm.
17:00-17:30 Arrival at Pardes institute
17:30-19:00 Various learning sessions
19:00-19:30 Special Dinner
19:30-21:30 Touring Jerusalem
Learning sessions options:
- Jerusalem - a City of Peace? Between Dreams and Realities – Daniel Roth
- Jerusalem: The Beating Heart of the Jewish People – Michael Hattin
- Yearning for Jerusalem: A Personal Journey through Poetry, Prose, and Song – Aviva Golbert
- And more...
- Communities, religions, and sounds.
- The old Jerusalem train and its impacts
- "The city that sits solitary"- Jerusalem's fascinating history
The bus tomorrow to Pardes, Jerusalem, will be leaving Tel Aviv at 4:00pm, from the Arlozorov train station, near the Shlomo Six care rental. The bus back towards Tel Aviv will be leaving at 9:30pm.
For those who are coming independently, please be at 5:00pm at the Pardes Institute, 29 Pierre Koenig Street, Talpiot, Jerusalem.
*Please bring warm clothes with you for the tour at night in Jerusalem.
Hope to see you,
Masa Israel & Pardes
When & Where
Masa Israel Journey
Masa Israel Journey connects Jewish young adults to gap year, study abroad, post-college, and volunteer programs. No other organization makes it easier for young adults to have exciting, life-changing experiences in Israel. Website: www.masaisrael.org Email: email@example.com