Yoga with Music in the Park
Saturday, September 15, 2012 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
Stretch to live music by Herb Moore! Gardeners, come feel your bare feet on the earth and learn how to care for your knees, back, and shoulders.You will be guided through easy yoga poses to integrate into your regular routine. We will practice mindfulness in our breath and movement. Learn how to create stability in your foundation for greater freedom when bending and lifting. All levels welcome! Bring a beach towel or blanket. Meet at Common Ground and walk to the park! Taught by Patricia Becker. Patricia loves having people reap the beneﬁts using the yoga principles of alignment to feel better. She has been practicing and teaching for 8 years, which helps her with the responsibilities as Common Ground Center Manager.
When & Where
Common Ground Garden Supply and Education Center
Creating Abundance in Community
- hands-on classes and events in organic gardening and sustainable lifestyles
- seeds and plant starts - hundreds of edible, medicinal, native and ornamental varieties
- organic composts, fertilizers and mulches - a broad selection
- tools and natural disease and pest control products - the highest quality
- books, magazines, cards, and gift items
- volunteer opportunities and new friends.