Yodle Charlotte Sales Information Session 10/15/2013
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Yodle Careers Charlotte Information Session
Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 at 6:00 pm
10101 Claude Freeman Drive, Suite 210N Charlotte, NC
We are currently at capacity for the October Sales Info Session! Reserve a spot on the waitlist and if a ticket becomes available, you will be contacted automatically with further instructions on how to reserve your ticket. Future info sessions can be found on yodlecareers.eventbrite.com.
In the meantime, if you would like to stay alert on opportunities at Yodle, joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to attend the session or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Help us celebrate our office opening & learn more about careers at Yodle!
We’re proud to announce the expansion of our Charlotte office into a new 35,000-sq-ft
space! This exciting growth is expected to create approximately 130 new jobs in
Charlotte, doubling our current employee base in the city. Join us for an information session
on October 15th to learn about Sales careers opportunities.
Who is Yodle?
Yodle is a growing tech company that's disrupting the $35 billion local
advertising industry. Founded in 2005, Yodle was ranked #28 on Forbes
magazine’s “Most Promising Companies” list and #44 on Business Insider’s
“Most Valuable Startups” list. Our Charlotte office was also ranked #13 "Best
Places to Work" by the Charlotte Business Journal:
Sales @ Yodle
We are looking for ambitious Sales Representatives who can make an
impact by driving new business development. You will conduct outbound
calls to offer Yodle services to local businesses If you have the ability to
engage clients as you build relationships quickly and effectively, are
organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining data, we
want to speak with you. Available opportunities in Sales can be found here.
Why Yodle? Here are just a few benefits & perks!
- Competitive Pay We know you're valuable.
• Sales: Base + uncapped commissions + residuals (no quotas); weekly or monthly contests and team tournaments (prizes include cash, trips, electronics, etc.)
- Supportive Work Environment We keep things interesting. Mentors & extensive training.
- Health/Vision/Dental We've got you covered.
- 401(k) Plans Save for your future long after Yodle.
- Flex Accounts Everyone likes saving money!
- Free Food Enjoy our fully stocked kitchen.
- Collaboration Give and take within a smart team.
- 3 Weeks Vacation Go get as tan as you like.
- Life and Disability We invest in your protection.
- Employee Referral Program We reward you for your referrals.
- Pet Insurance Furry friends have needs.
- Tuition Assistance We care about your personal development too.
- Casual Dress Don't let this one fool you. You have to wear pants as well.
- Additional Benefits and Perks For life's other events.
When & Where
Yodle is a leader in local online marketing that connects consumers to local businesses simply and cost-effectively. Yodle was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in New York, NY, with offices in Austin, TX; Scottsdale, AZ; and Charlotte, NC.