YOCA Business Networking Workshop - Winning: 3 Essential Skills to Open Your World in Business
Saturday, July 13, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Did you know that you can DEVELOP your career through networking? How to manage your career successfully both at-work and after-work?
This event is a panel discussion about different aspects on networking in the business world in the United States. The 4 experienced business professionals and leaders will share their personal stories and what they had learnt from their business career.
- How do I build a business network while I am new to this country and all my friends are students?
- How to start a conversation to develop networking since people often talk around, but how to focus back on career?
- How to make small talk to make your conversation more impressive and outstanding among others?
- What to talk about for lunch break with colleagues?
- What NOT to do at business networking?
Learn from the 4 business leaders, tips and advices they offered for young Chinese professionals in the U.S..
Food and Drinks will be provided by Polsenlli Partners!
We look forward to seeing you at our event!
Have questions about YOCA Business Networking Workshop - Winning: 3 Essential Skills to Open Your World in Business? Contact the organizer