Cultivating the Next Generation of Atlanta Leadership
Join YNPN Atlanta and Presenting Sponsor MailChimp as we celebrate our first annual YNPN Atlanta NextGen Breakfast, our biggest event of the year, which takes place on October 8, 2013 at the Commerce Club in downtown Atlanta!
This seated breakfast event features a keynote address from Alicia Philipp, President of The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta, focusing on the next generation of leadership within Atlanta's nonprofit sector. We will also have a Silent Auction of tems focused on professional development. Check out our Silent Auction items!
In addition to the keynote and auction, YNPN Atlanta is bringing distinguished guests of honor selected from the Metro Atlanta nonprofit and philanthropic community. The keynote address will conclude with a jumping off point for discussions at each table, and our guests of honor will act as a facilitator at one of the tables for the event. Our young nonprofit professional attendees choose which nonprofit leader's table they want to join for the event when purchasing their ticket. What local luminary have you always wanted to meet? They may be on our list!
Guests of Honor Include:
- Kate Atwood, Executive Director of the Arby's Foundation
- William Bryant, Jr., Senior Development Director at Atlanta Area Council Boy Scouts of America
- Ann Cramer, Senior Consultant for Coxe Curry & Associates
- Ron Frieson, President of External Affairs for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Virginia Hepner, CEO of the Woodruff Arts Center
- Alicia Philipp, President of The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Amy Phuong, Chief Service Officer for the City of Atlanta
- Julie Ralston, Director of Center for Strategic Relations for the Atlanta Regional Commission
- Doug Shipman, CEO for the National Center for Civil & Human Rights
- Michelle Wells, President of the Junior League of Atlanta
- Valarie Wilson, Executive Director for the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership
Find out more about our guests on our website and register now before your favorite local nonprofit luminary's table fills up!
Tickets include a delicious breakfast and complimentary parking at the 191 Peachtree Parking Garage (located at the corner of Ellis and Peachtree Center Ave.).
- 7:30AM Registration
- 8:00AM Program
- 9:00AM Networking
YNPN Atlanta Members: To receive a $10 discount on your ticket, visit our Member's Area.
Venue generously provided by The Commerce Club, Atlanta.
Special thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
MailChimp recognizes that YNPN Atlanta is a vital tool for the metro region
to develop the future leadership of its nonprofit sector.
When & Where
YNPN Atlanta is the Metro Atlanta chapter of the national Young Nonprofit Professionals Network. Our goal is to provide great social and networking events alongside professional development that will help Atlanta’s young nonprofit professionals grow and thrive in their careers.