Yabber events are a short n snappy, two-hour educational soirée where creative entrepreneurs (artists, actors, musicians, writers, designers, stylists, etc), learn how to tap into their innermost meaningful purpose, find their voice and awaken their genius. The environment is casual, intimate, relaxed and occasionally comical. Yes, you’ll laugh!
This Events Yabber Topic:
Achieving the unBelievable!
If this sounds familiar?
- You know you have something significant to offer yet struggle to make it a reality?
- Your motivation is sporadic, hard to maintain or rapidly diminishing.
- You find it hard to achieve your goals or at best, fail to understand why shit keeps getting in the way?
Then come and get your hands on these takeaways…
- A never been taught or seen before tool that you can immediately use to awaken your life’s vision and mission. (Bombastic claim, but true!)
- How to flip misguided motivation into unbounded inspiration.
- How to create an inspired life doing what you love and loving what you do.
Who should attend:
Creators! (Artists, actors, musicians, writers, designers, stylists, etc.). But only if you’re getting a little tired or pissed off with failing to achieve what it is that you truly believe you deserve.
Register, hand over the big bickies, rock up and be present.
What to bring:
An open mind and your good JuJu (I don’t mean the medical kind).
What not to bring:
The mother-in-law or your cell phone. Leave them at home or in the car! Seriously. You wont get in otherwise. Well…maybe with the cell phone.
Worksheets, pens, Aussie sarcasm and a hug…but only if you’re really good.
6:45 - 7:00 pm: Rego
7:00 - 8:40 pm: Yabber
8:40 - 9:00 pm: Q & A - Your turn to Yabber
Pass along to those ready for a revelation or simply a swift kick in the pants by some Aussie guy!
See you there…
Special note: Some events may be filmed and recorded.