Xero Training Workshop - Introductory
Turn Xero into a productivity engine for your business. The training workshop gives you the essentials you need to know to use Xero: the online accounting solution on a day to day basis. This is the course you need to launch you on your Xero journey.
4 hours CPD - plus certificate of attendance on completion of course
Hands-on Xero workshop covers the following topics:
- Understanding of Organisation and Finance Settings
- Overview of the Chart of Accounts
- Setting up bank feeds
- Contacts - Customers and suppliers
- Inventory Items
- Sales Dashboard / Accounts Receivable
- Purchases Dashboard / Accounts Payable
- Bank feeds, bank rules and bank reconciliations
- Understanding and customisation of the Xero home dashboard
- Customising and publishing useful reports
- Explanation of the Xero eco-system
- Overview of any recently introduced features
- A copy of Xero for Dummies book - comprehensive covers Xero
- Opportunity to ask questions specific to your business scenario
- Join an exclusive Facebook group - for ongoing Xero support
Who would benefit from attending?
- Job seekers
- admin staff
- Business owners
Note: Arrive & settle at 9:00am for a 9:15am start
Morning tea break - there is a lovely coffee shop close by, you can grab a coffee before the workshop and visit it for a break mid-morning.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- There is underground parking under the State Library of Queensland, off Stanley Place which is usually $15 per day.
- The closest train stop is South Brisbane it is about a 5 minutes walk from the venue. Lots of people get confused and get off at the Southbank train stop - this is the wrong one!!
- The Stanley St at Gallery of Modern Art is the closest bus stop about a 1 minutes walk from the venue.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- You do not need a lap-top - all attendees have their own desk space and a huge computer screen to work on.
- You need to be able to login to Xero - this needs to be organised with the facilitator prior to the event.
- You can not eat in the training room - but we have in the past enjoyed covered beverages.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes - but who ever attends I need to set them up on Xero prior to the event - or they need to be able to access Xero.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- I keep a list of attendees - and I check everyone off the list.
What is the refund policy?
- I understand the realities of small business and that stuff happens. Please let me know as soon as you can if you need to reschedule the class you are attending.
Save This Event
When & Where
I’m the author of the leading Xero guide: Xero for Dummies. I’m a Xero Advisor, a Chartered Certified Accountant, Certified Practicing Accountant, Commerce Graduate, Registered BAS Agent, and Accredited Trainer. I work with Xero users, across many industries supporting their businesses to implement cloud based business management solutions; with XERO at the core.
By attending these Xero workshops - you get the best of both worlds – a highly experienced and qualified Xero trainer who's skilled in the art of explanation, and a Xero consultant who has a comprehensive understanding of the real business world.
I’ve been supporting users just like you manage their own accounting operations for over a decade. Insightful, fast and highly skilled at explaining how to use Xero and other cloud technology I can get you up and running quickly. As well as Xero training, I provide Xero Set-Up, Xero Migration, and Xero Support, so I can assist you beyond the workshop.
I’m available for private consultation : http://www.heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/contact-us/
Connect with me: