Winning the Workplace Challenge
This curriculum empowers individuals to...
- Learn to replace communication danger signs with proactive strategies for respectful talking and listening.
- Assess their personality and how that impacts their work relationships and communication.
- Learn and reinforce an effective model of communication - the Speaker Listener Technique.
- Explore their own hidden issues in order to help manage emotional responses more effectively.
- Make important decisions about actions to take to improve professional relationships.
What's Unique About Winning the Workplace Challenge?
Relationships matter in all the facets of our lives, personally and professionally. Winning the Workplace Challenge nurtures professional relationships for a thriving professional environment that enjoys productivity with a combined cooperative, creative effort.
Winning the Workplace Challenge includes a workbook that asks participants to engage with the material by journaling, taking quizzes and reflecting on the application of the material to their professional relationships.
Please call our office at 937.652.1303 to register or if you have any other questions about the registration process.
Funding for this project was provided by the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Admin. for Children and Families, Grant 90FM0004. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Dept. of Health and Human Services, Admin. for Children and Families.